Many of you might also be thinking about sandy beaches and warm pools, but we hunch that the holiday plans may differ this year. Muddled berries, sweet sips, and frozen beverages are all in during the summer season. And most of us want to incorporate such sentiments into our houses immediately.
These five fruity drinks have everything you would want from a summer drink to keep you feeling cool and refreshed. Stir and shake them up to enjoy on your backyard, porch, or couch.
Below are the five fruity summer drinks for this summer
It is a fantastic party drink in the summers. It’s simple to create; all you need is one of those large dollar store punch bowls. Toss in some ice and fruit, then top with lemon-lime soda (or simply Sprite if you’re on a budget). If you like, you may also add vodka for an added kick!
Be careful not to add too much alcohol since the fruit can dilute your punch. If you have leftover bottles from yesterday night’s celebration, recycle them into your new fruity beverage!
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add ice, and blend until smooth again (you might need to stop the blender and stir after adding each handful of ice).
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desired. Divide between 2 glasses, or serve over ice if you prefer! You can also store this concoction in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving (the iced tea flavor will intensify).
This drink is a good choice for hot summer days. It’s refreshing, fruity, and easy to make. Plus, it’s vegan and great for your health! For best results:
- Add 5 or 6 mint leaves into a glass filled with ice cubes (or crushed ice).
- Pour 1/2 oz of lime juice over the mint leaves in the glass—the amount depends on how much you like lime; you can also add more if you would like a robust citrus flavor.
- Top the glass with soda water and mix well with a spoon until all ingredients (including mango) are combined thoroughly. It will help release some of their flavors.
The Watermelon LimeCocktail is a great way to cool down this summer. It contains healthy ingredients like watermelon and lime, so you can feel good about drinking it.
Plus, it’s easy to make! You can create one without alcohol if you don’t want the added buzz.
If you’re not sure where to start with making your cocktails at home, we’ve got some helpful tips for beginners’ drinks below:
- Start with something simple. A gin and tonic are great for beginners because there are only two ingredients: gin and tonic water (and maybe some lime slices if you want). Another option is a mojito—it’s refreshing and has just three ingredients (white rum, sugar syrup, and mint leaves).
- Use fresh juices whenever possible since they’ll taste better than store-bought varieties, which usually have preservatives added to keep them shelf stable longer. Fresh juice also gives every cocktail its unique flavor profile instead of just tasting like fake fruit flavoring, which often comes out when using canned syrups.
This cocktail is easy to make and a great choice when you’re entertaining friends on a hot summer evening.
The honeydew melon adds a sweetness that balances the tartness of white wine, while mint leaves offer an unexpected aroma and taste. Add honey for its sweetening properties, then top with ice cubes for extra chilliness.
Try this watermelon limeade if you’re looking for a fruity, refreshing drink this summer. The best part is that it’s super convenient to make and requires just three ingredients: watermelon, lime juice, and mint leaves.
Watermelon has high water content. Additionally, it has lots of vitamin A (essential for eyesight), B6 (essential for maintaining brain function), and C (helps fight off colds), plus dietary fiber and potassium. It’s also low in calories at just 56 per 100g serving compared with similar fruits such as apples which contain 110 calories per 100g serving.
And the good news is that even though it contains natural sugars like fructose and glucose, they are present in small amounts, so they won’t raise your blood sugar levels as other sweet drinks do.
Here are some critical facts about CBD that you should know if you want to learn more about it and why it might be a great addition to your favorite drinks.
CBD is a phytocannabinoid present in specific cannabis strains. It makes up to 40% of the extract from the cannabis plant, making it the second most common chemical ingredient.
Tetrahydrocannabinol is the chemical component in cannabis plants that causes a high feeling (THC). But CBD is not a psychoactive element in marijuana. People are drawn to CBD because of the potential advantages it offers. These include its potential to relieve pain, provide a sense of relaxation, and help in falling asleep. And by putting it in beverages, CBD businesses have produced one of the most well-liked drinks on the market that won’t give users the psychoactive effects.
Summer time is splendid to try out fruity drinks. These recipes will help you incorporate CBD into your summer drinks and make them more enjoyable.
Staying active throughout the summer might be difficult. CBD oil might help keep stress and anxiety at bay this season, regardless of the stressor in your life. CBD is expected to have therapeutic effects on pressure and other mental health conditions, while clinical trials and research are still early.
Summertime is perfect for experimenting with different drinks, whether cocktails, mocktails, juices, or shakes. Furthermore, you might consider turning to CBD for an extra boost in activity if you want to enjoy your most incredible, most active summer ever.